[GeoStL] Re: congratulate our new 2009-2010 SLAGA officers

  • From: Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:35:57 -0700 (PDT)

-
I second that.  CONGRATS!!! to all!

----- Original Message ----
From: Glenn Nash <glenn.geocachingadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2009 4:25:45 PM
Subject: [GeoStL] congratulate our new 2009-2010 SLAGA officers

-
Indeed!! My congrats go  out to the new folks as well. May you have a
busy and productive year.

Glenn

from John:
--------
Dear SLAGA Members,
First of all, I want to congratulate our new 2009-2010 SLAGA officers,
and thank all our members who took the time to vote. I am continuing
my duties as President, and look forward to working with this great
Board of Directors:

Jim Greene (Strider) - Vice President
Mike Henthorn (mikeinmo) - Vice President
Yvonne Von Der Ahe (Ladybug STL) - Treasurer
Bridget Griffin (BWAT) - Secretary

Thanks also to our outgoing officers, Mark Derr (Hobbit Taz), Jeff
Weymouth (JC_Geo), and Laurie Elfrank (Denmother). Your time and
talents are greatly appreciated.

Your friendly Missouri Geocache Review team,
Glenn (*gln) & Reviewer of the Cache (RotC)

from this

from this