[GeoStL] Re: caching with a Mac

  • From: Martin Gross <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:43:14 -0600

-
I've used this to put the cache pages on my iPod ever since the ancient Palm I'd been using died. The iPod is really slow working with large numbers of caches but it works alright. My GPS only has a serial cable and I haven't put down the money for a Serial>USB converter so I haven't been able to test the program in that department.

MBG

On Feb 28, 2008, at 7:54 PM, Glenn wrote:

-
http://www.maccaching.com/

for caching with a Mac i found this. Looks handy if you have a mac.