[GeoStL] Re: caching before the picnic - Onondaga SP #2

  • From: Mike Tollefson <mbtoll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 08:12:24 -0700 (PDT)

-
Don't miss on the scenic views of the Meramec.  Here's my log from a few years
back:
August 26, 2007 by Tollybrew(3487 found)
After doing the trail of the month hike in the main part of Onondaga I ventured
over here. Hmmm, only about half a mile from parking to the cache. No problem.
I followed a trail up to the beautiful bluffs. I soon discovered I wanted to go
high and did. What a work out! I had to make sure I followed the terrain of the
land to get to this cache. Once there it was a nice view of the Meramec with
many floaters enjoying the day. Thanks for bringing me to this spot. That is
what caching is about - discovering a new place and enjoying a nice walk in the
woods!

Just do it!  You won't be sorry (maybe a little tired!)

Mike