[GeoStL] Re: cacher caught in "street view"

  • From: szcue@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:32:30 -0500

-
Has anyone ever seen the vehicle that takes these photos?  I've seen a photo of
it and believe me, if you saw it YOU WOULD know what it was.

Are these street views taken from the web cameras on poles or from that vehicle
going around mapping for Google?

With the technology out there you'd think some businesses would have better
cameras than they do to stop theft/robberies.  Some of the pics on the news are
horrible.

Susie