[GeoStL] cache clean up time

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:00:49 -0500

-
Ya know, I got to thinking. After RGS told me that he has been going around fixing up a few of his caches in time for the picnic, I thought it would be a good idea if we all tried real hard to go out and refresh all our caches around here. As the out of town cachers pick up the pace, i would think that we would want to have all our stuff looking 100% tip top shape.

Very often I hear folks come back from trips and comment that it looks like they never take care of the caches in the towns that were visited. I would hate to have others say the same thing about us.

For a long time this area attracted many folks just because there were so many caches of all different types and high quality. Lets try to make a good impression on the visitors and live up to our reputation.

Thanks,

glenn