[GeoStL] better be some high numbers here

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 18:27:32 -0500

I haven?t heard a word form anyone all day. There better be some high find
numbers rolling in here soon. I was going to go out for a bit today then got
sidetracked when I discovered that all my mapping software is not mapping
anymore.

My mapsource is updated and current but wont load maps, reinstalled and
still wont transfer the maps to the program,  ?corrupted file formats,
transfer aborted?.  I think the disk two with the data3 .cab file is not
right anymore. I tried to load up my older version and it wont read from the
maps CD at all! Arrg.

Streets and trips, wont install now at all.  I never got out today AND I
never got the maps to load.. booo. I am still looking for my OLD, OLD
version of Delome Map & Go to at least get some sort of mapping capability
going here. Drats, a wasted day.

Glenn
Still chigerless

---
No bugs here.

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."