From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Paul Konopacki
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 6:45 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: article & web sites

Would you rather have cash or donations
made using PayPal?  Wasn't there once a PayPal
link on the site that sent the money to Glenn?
How do I know Glenn isn't just going to use the
money to buy cigars?!
Will I be a charter member? And if so, what does
that mean?
Dave D wrote:
Hope I didn't step on any toes.
The survey indicated that most people were not interested in paying for a
web site.  I was anxious to start a St. Louis page and decided that I would
fund the site initially and accept donations - but would not ask for money.
I am OK with covering any shortages.  Site registration was $12.95.  Costs
$84.00 a year to host.  So far $24.00 has been received, with several others
indicating they will donate when they see me.  In the event we exceed the
cost, the excess will be  spent as the association wishes.