[GeoSTL] Re: article & web sites

  • From: Brian Maddox <gowaddle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 15:29:39 -0700 (PDT)

This may have been covered before, but I'm still kinda new here :)  Can we
donate by some means other than Pay Pal?  Is there some place/some one we
could make a check out to and mail it?

--- Dave D <cache_finder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hope I didn't step on any toes.
> The survey indicated that most people were not interested in paying for a
> web site.  I was anxious to start a St. Louis page and decided that I would
> fund the site initially and accept donations - but would not ask for money.
> I am OK with covering any shortages.  Site registration was $12.95.  Costs
> $84.00 a year to host.  So far $24.00 has been received, with several
> others
> indicating they will donate when they see me.  In the event we exceed the

Do You Yahoo!?
Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Our OLD WebPage!   http://home.swbell.net/glnash/GEOCACHING/slaga.html
Mail List & Archive Info.
To donate to SLAGA:
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"