[GeoSTL] Re: article & web sites

This may have been covered before, but I'm still kinda new here :)  Can we
donate by some means other than Pay Pal?  Is there some place/some one we
could make a check out to and mail it?

--- Dave D <cache_finder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hope I didn't step on any toes.
>
> The survey indicated that most people were not interested in paying for a
> web site.  I was anxious to start a St. Louis page and decided that I would
>
> fund the site initially and accept donations - but would not ask for money.
>
> I am OK with covering any shortages.  Site registration was $12.95.  Costs
> $84.00 a year to host.  So far $24.00 has been received, with several
> others
> indicating they will donate when they see me.  In the event we exceed the

http://health.yahoo.com
Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Our OLD WebPage!   http://home.swbell.net/glnash/GEOCACHING/slaga.html
Mail List & Archive Info.
http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
To donate to SLAGA:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=GLNash%40SWBell.net&item_name=SLAGA
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"