[GeoSTL] Re: article & web sites

  • From: "Bill Wilson" <wtwilson3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 23:57:34 -0500

Dave D wrote:

> You previously mentioned $40 per year and sent a reply back requesting
> details.  I didn't get anything back so moved ahead.

I didn't see the request for details.  Sorry.

> What do we get for $20.00 per year?

$19.95 is for the domain, but since you already registered it the other $20 is
for the hosting.  I can give
up to 4 or 5 pop3 accounts and unlimited forwarders, up to 5 MySQL databases if
we need them and
5 or 10 megs of drive space.  More if we really need it.

For that matter, I don't have a problem doing it a little below cost as my part
of the contribution, so you
can increase the above by 50% or so.  As far as I know, I can get us anything
we need dirt cheap.

That would be full FTP access for site updates, full Front Page support and CGI
support.  Really any
feature we need.

|---------------------------------------------->
|---------------------------------------------->
|---------------------------------------------->

|      Besides the noble art of getting things
|      done, there is the noble art of leaving
|      things undone.  The wisdom of life consists
|      in the elimination of nonessentials.
|      -- Lin Yutang

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Our OLD WebPage!   http://home.swbell.net/glnash/GEOCACHING/slaga.html
Mail List & Archive Info.
To donate to SLAGA:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=GLNash%40SWBell.net&item_name=SLAGA
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"