[GeoStL] Re: area manager coming around

  • From: "showme69" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 20:36:50 -0600

-
Out in my area, it's like pulling teeth. At least with a statewide policy,
it would be more like the state parks. Right now, some Conservation Area
managers are great like the one you deal with. But others are completely
against caching and won't allow it on their areas.  With an official policy,
the bad ones wouldn't have a choice. They'd have to approve it if we follow
the guidelines outlined in the policy.

Gale