[GeoStL] Re: appropriate containers

  • From: "Dan Eubanks" <deubanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:08:51 -0600

I have two caches in waterproof metal containers. (ammo boxes) I may run
into the same trouble as Glenn but for now I have no plans to change them
out. One is on the property where I work. Everyone I work with knows where
and what it is. The other is on conservation land. It is plainly marked and
is registered with the conservation office via a special use permit.

Dan