[GeoStL] Re: Zipline event reminder

  • From: Jared Collier <jcollier74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:19:03 -0500

-
I am like a lot of people probably in that I really want to go but don't
know for sure that I would be able to make it.  I did just talk to someone
here at work that went with his son and a friend last night, he said it was
worth all $50.  He also brought up the point that if you have 5 people for
sure you can make the reservation anticipating that everyone that joins
after that will drive the price down closer to $25.  I think I have
convinced myself to get Rich my $25 and take my chances that I will be able
to go!
Jared Collier
"CardsCacher"

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Laura DeWeese <festive@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: