[GeoStL] Re: You are invited (NGR)

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 20:57:27 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately or more accurately, fortunately, I will be very busy on Saturday.
In the morning I will be watching my son, Ian (MarbleBoy) test for his green
belt in Tai Kwan Do and then hitting the road to Kansas City, Mo. My son, Andy
and his girlfriend, Christina just had a baby - my second grandchild. It's a
girl born yesterday - Wednesday - around 1:00 pm - 8 lbs 1 oz - full head of
hair, etc.... name is Novale or Nova Lee, something like that, not sure of the
spelling yet...

Sarah