[GeoStL] Re: Yellow Jeep

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 10:24:32 -0700 (PDT)

My understanding was all the Jeep TB's were the same.  And that the three Jeeps
to be given away you had to enter the contest online.

TKLNHL <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Better get them on there FAST -- you could be
first.
http://tinyurl.com/yscnl
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
I believe I read that these will be placing through local geocaching
organizations etc etc...   that would be .. uh YOU wouldn't it? LOL

Will the cache show as having a yellow jeep travel bug or will the finder have
to start it out. (Again, I'll mention I'm skeptical ...)

Any idea which cache will have the 2004 Rubicon?  :+)

Nancy