[GeoStL] Re: Whoo Hoo #100

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:16:19 -0600

-
Congrats!!!

Regardless how many caches you find, it seems like the first cache and #100
are the most memorable. The next milestones are nice and something to shoot
for, but they fade away after a while.

Don't forget, you'll "only" need 40 more by Miller time (opps, MOGA time),
since there will be over 60 caches to hunt up there.

Rich