[GeoStL] Re: Which Cache?

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwilliams2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:40:33 -0600

-
It looks like we are going to attempt Daryl & Daryl (GCAB23) for our 100th
find this Saturday.  If anyone else is intersted in joining (or taunting)
us, feel free to join us.  We'll meet in the parking lot at West Tyson
County park at 9:00 a.m. and go from there.

As a backup in case we fail miserably at D&D, we will try Old Bridge #2
(GCHEYR) nearby.

Jim