[GeoStL] Re: Where's all the chatter and open cry for pity

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:54:15 -0500

-
Dang dude, as much as you ride your bike, I would have thought you'd be better than that to keep falling off the thing. :-) Glad you got a helmet. One of these days you should think about one of those big trike bikes that the old people ride. :-)

Mend quickly and get back on the trail. If ya need a leg cut off give me a call. I aint too good but I work cheap.

glenn

Stephen Martin wrote:
-

This particular chatter has been in a miserable hell. The biking wounds were not responding to the ointment and I woke up yesterday morning in serious pain. my roomies took me to the hospital and a scalpel stab or 2, antibiotics and plenty of vicadin(I only need a half usually) as my weapons I am now just to mild pain and loopy brain.
The thing that sux is I wanted to go clear out the Weldon Springs area on bike
today.  On the bright side my landlord, roomie and good friend Xeviel bought me
a bicycle helmet as a gift.

What did happen with channel 5 though?  As for Jeff's campout, I was there but
began getting ill the first night and did barely any caching :-(

And just to make this a more random email instead of just a pity seeking one,
is Warrensburg in SLAGA territory?

Happy hunts, Stephen