[GeoStL] Where is my "smiley"

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 11:26:38 -0600

Does anyone know why I have a smile face on some of the caches I've logged, but
others still show the green box?  When I go to the cache page on those I've
done, which still shows the green box, I see on the upper right it says:  "You
logged this as Found on Saturday, 02 January 2010."  (This was one I found in
Mississippi)  Does Groundspeak have a software problem?  Let me know if you are
experiencing this same thing.
Bob Pratt
BBD1