[GeoStL] Re: What do/would you like to find in a cache?

  • From: "Jen C." <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:40:29 -0500

-
Can't say I like McDonald toys either..

I started my first and only cache (so far) with a cookbook, holiday related
items (since they are just around the corner) christmas ornament, a bead
braclet kit to make, however I did leave some stuffed Mctoys that were of
Winnie the Pooh, a wooden puzzle, a decorative christmas picture frame, hand
warmers, can cooler.  Along with a few other misc. items.

Just don't think you would want a cache to be totally adult type stuff.
Got to leave some items in there a kid would like.

I do agree that books are great.

I didn't really know what to put in the cache so I just put numerous random
items in it.

Good way to clean out your house of misc. small items that have been sitting
around or thrown into a junk drawer and never knew what to do with!  LOL

Jen
JustJen

Subject field