[GeoStL] Re: What do/would you like to find in a cache?

  • From: "tklnhl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:41:05 -0500

-

From: "Barry Bryant" > A puppy.
> etc.
>
> Barry

Might want to hold off on that puppy it's not recommended to leave food in
the cache ...

If we are doing the adult caching thing I still might take something for my
daughter --
pens; beaded bracelets or necklaces.

Recently we've been leaving little nylon pencil and pen pouches. It's
something we would trade for if we found it.
We've been leaving ink pens on a string and have read several logs that
those were traded for shortly after we left them.

We're not anti-McToys -- especially the "good" ones --  like the Madame
Alexander dolls they are doing right now or the Fashion Pollys from the last
go around -- we'd leave good swag if we came across the one with the tent.
Of course, they should be unopened in the original bag. But, those oddball
things from some place like Sonic or Subway in which you need four plastic
pieces it make a skateboard ramp are no good.

The only "for me" trade I can even think of was a pencil pouch and a pen for
a geocaching button.

Nancy
(semi chow-chow owner)

Subject field