[GeoStL] Re: Welcome to all the New folks

  • From: "motex" <motexoutlaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:02:34 -0600

-
Even though I have been a long time SLAGA Member (from a distance , since
relocated to Houston form Webster Groves, 9 years ago), I guess technically
you can call me "new folks" since I have just came back "home" and moved
into a St. Peters home just a week ago.
Looking forward to meeting some more of the SLAGA gang in group caching and
"Friday Lunches". Right now that would be a welcome break to unpacking
boxes.

MoTexOutlaw
Ben Outlaw
St. Peters, MO