[GeoStL] Re: Wednesday the 9th

  • From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 21:02:32 -0600

-
Yep, ate there tonight. I had the Clam Chowder, Scallops and Jalapeno
Cheese something or other.. It was excellent. Of course, I had to tell
BWAT that I was having Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches.. :-)

I went to the location in Burlington in the mall.

Next time, we will have to coordinate our trips and maybe we can get
some caching in.

Mike Griffin