[GeoStL] Re: Website dead?

  • From: Jim Everman <everman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 05:51:36 -0500

-
Gale R. Nie wrote:
I think he was just saying that in addition to not being able to get on the SLAGA site, his geocaching.com membership had expired, not that one had anything to do with the other.

Yes, it was me. The only connection was that someone didn't send the money soon enough. I didn't mean to imply otherwise.

 Geo Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: Mike Lusicic

- OK guys, maybe I MIGHT be able to explain some of this stuff. But first, maybe someone can eliminate some confusion. Somebody was talking about not being able to run their cache queries because their membership expired, but that is on geocaching.com not geostl.com, so that doesn't compute with me.