[GeoStL] Re: Weather

  • From: "showme69" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 07:08:35 -0500

-
Jen,

Being the weather geek that I am, I always check out the radar on
wunderground.com when we're supposed to get rain.  The last three times
recently that there have been storms in the area, it was always a line
running from the NW to the SE and moving to the SE.  Franklin Co. has been
right at the NE edge of the line and we've barely gotten any actual rain
here in Union.  So while you were getting soaked in Bourbon, it was dry up
this way.

Gale