[GeoSTL] Re: We SURVIVED

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 07:41:25 -0500

Well darn, we left just a short time before that and must have just missed
ya. It looks like a pretty nice area to play in the water.

I think it is time for us to move off the Meramac  River (which I don?t
really care for) and visit the Black and Current Rivers again.  We have been
trying to get over to Montauk for over a year now for a little caching and
camping. I think we are getting closer. :-)

Glenn