[GeoStL] Re: Walking stick help

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:27:53 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the link to the ebay store that John wsa refering too.
http://stores.ebay.com/Wilderness-Walkers_W0QQssPageNameZviQ3asibQ3astoreviewQQtZkm

I noticed there is an extra tall 62-64" in listed there.  They have their
standard lengths they sell then you just pop off the bottom rubber cap and trim
it to the length you need, spray a little clearcoat or something on the bottom
to reseal it and put the cap back on.

John and I both have plain hickory sticks and I also have  one of their "Wood
Badge" sticks with owls and my caching name engraved on it, if anyone would
like to see what it looks like just email me and I can send some pictures of it.

Sara

"Jg \"outdoorman63\"" <outdoorman1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
do an ebay search by close to your location..sara and i got ours on ebay from a
guy in st louis..they were 60 inch plus

Tim & Pam Ueltzen <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I?m trying to find a cedar walking stick 60-62 inches tall. I have searched the
internet with no luck. Every thing I find is to short. Does anyone know a place
in the St.Louis area that sells walking sticks made out of wood that long?

Thanks

Tim

http://mail.yahoo.com

Discover Yahoo!
 Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. Check it out!