[GeoStL] WAS: Re: Tomorrow Group Cache? NOW: NGR - Abbreviations

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:35:06 -0600

yup...looks like it. I meant nothing by it, but i suppose, in a long shot, it
could've been interpreted as an act of violence. Things happen, I have to agree
with nancy though. As much as we don't want MVAs and GSWs, they're something
that really can't be stopped. Again, I publically apoligize for any
miscommunications.

~Chris