[GeoStL] Re: WAS: Raccoon & Possible Group Cache

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:43:21 -0800

Hi Chris,

Any or all of those dates sound fine to me. I've done a lot of the caches
along 370, but not all of them.  Another area I'd like to hit some time is
out around Weldon Springs, Busch Wildlife, etc.  There are a bunch out there
I'd like to do.

Anybody else out there interested in some caching on Sundays?  I know Marcos
has set up the regular Saturday group hunt.  I think his are the first Sat
of the month-maybe we could do a 2nd or 3rd Sunday of each month

Chris, nice to run into you at the park today.  Did you happen to see the
family logging the Mexican?  I think they said their gc name is
3Cachebusters, and this was their 5th or 6th find.

Susan