[GeoStL] WARNING! ON-TOPIC MESSAGE!

  • From: "Paul Konopacki" <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 22:56:55 -0600

I sent a message a week ago about someone proposing to their girlfriend at a
local geocache and noone responded.  Well, just in case anyone reading this
GEOCACHING newsgroup cares about GEOCACHING-related topics, here is more info:

Geocacher 'Placeman' proposed to his girlfriend at the "Georges Box, 2nd
Location" geocache, that was located in Babler Park (The cache is now
archived).  Afterwards, he asked George if he could take the cache as a memento
(he agreed).  Placeman told me they plan to be married on a beach in the
Florida Keys in February of this year.  Engraved in their wedding rings is N
38° 36.671 W 090° 41.537, the coordinates of their engagement.

(We now return to non-geocache-related bickering ...)