[GeoStL] Re: WALL-E caches

  • From: szcue@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 00:52:19 -0400

-
Ed,

I read this someplace, once the cache is muggled, wall-e would not go out to
replace.

If a puzzle cache is not located say in a certain time period, he would also go
out and retrieve said cache and archive it.  Now that area is now available for
a new cache to be placed, puzzle, multi, or other.

I'm bummed out because we weren't catching the caches before they started
disappearing we had several solved but no chance to go after them.   I'll
always remember the satisfaction of figuring them out on our own, or w some
co-workers help :)   Puzzles are not my forte at all.

As they say, you snooze, you lose and we lost out on an opportunity. Story of
our geocaching life!

Susie