[GeoStL] Re: Veggie Tales

  • From: "Greg & Bobbi Crouch" <mocrouchs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:57:18 -0500

It's in the family fun section of main menu. Click on family fun, up to
catacombs game, then press left. A hidden hairbrush will apear, highlight the
hairbrush and select it, and it will say Tom takes us geocaching. I did a
search on the cacher name Big Idea and they are located near Nashville. That's
only a couple of hours from me. It sounds like a good road trip if they have a
store down there somewhere. That is if I can afford the gas in my big 'ol 3/4
ton x-cab long bed GMC.

                       GULP! GULP! GULP! $$$$$$$$$

HereFishyFishy