[GeoStL] Re: Vacation update

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 07:19:03 -0500 (CDT)

Gale, we are having a great time. I can handle the cold, although
I get cold very easy. The biggest problem we've had is dry camping
 and running the furnace. It eats up my two batteries in no time.
Now we are in West Yellowstone with electric, wifi and cable. With
those conditions, I can last a long time. Take care.  Bernie