[GeoStL] Re: Vacation update

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:41:13 -0500

Thank you Bernie. The pictures are excellent. It is like we are on the vacation
with you. Oops! Sorry for that picture.

John and Laurie > Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:02:08 -0500> From:
happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [GeoStL]
Vacation update> > After leaving Colorado, we headed for the Tetons and then on
to > Yellowstone. It is my third trip to Yellowstone. Yesterday we were > in
for a real surprise. It snowed pretty hard. The road from the > east entrance
to Cody was already closed because of the snow. > Today it snowed most of the
day. After reading the notice on the > campground bulletin board, we got scared
and left a day early. The > forecast on the board called for 4 to 11 inches of
snow. Maybe its > March and I just thought it was June. We are having a great
time > and picking up a few caches on the way. Most of the caches here > are
earth caches and I feel like you have to have a Phd to answer > the questions.
That's all for now. Click on link below for more > pics. Bernie> >
http://picasaweb.google.com/happykraut1/TETONSANDYELLOWSTONE> --
Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on
Windows Live™ Messenger. Add now.