[GeoStL] Re: Vacation in Georgia

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:48:09 -0700 (PDT)

took a look at it, and.......

well I don't know..... LOL  Interesting Logs though, although I have heard
rumors about other caches with special instructions, and looking at the logs, I
may give it a chance as I may have an idea already as to what those
instructions may be......

I think RocFish and MamaLu know what I am talking about, as we discussed 'war
stories' back at the Buford Mountain Cache

Laura D <festive@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think The Homeless Bathtub (GC6FA6) is in the Nashville area.  It is a
subscriber-only cache.  Read some of the logs.  It looks interesting.

Laura DeWeese
Independent Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef
www.pamperedchef.biz/lauradeweese