[GeoStL] Re: True Friends.

-
LOL!!! Too Funny!!
Makes you wonder when it was placed. Before 9-11, we really never gave
it much thought. O'Hare TB Hotel was on the rooftop of the parking
garage at the main terminals. I know it was easily accessable prior to
9-11. After that, cachers were complaining of the security issue. Yet,
even with all the complaining, Jeremy  never archived it. I think it is
now archived since we have local administration. Good thing Glenn
watches the local caches to keep us from going to Jail!!
Mike
:-)

Glenn wrote:

>-
>I am guessing that the airport has been there for a while.
>
>glenn
>
>At 12:10 PM 11/3/2004, Mike Lusicic wrote:
>

>>-
>>I sorta know this guy. I picked up a TB that was presumed lost. The
>>owners just posted a log and moved it to a graveyard, and I was
>>wondering what to do. Jay (lemur) was watching the TB log and wrote me a
>>nice note offering to help me out if I had any problems. Seemed like a
>>really nice guy.
>>
>>I just wonder if the area was restricted before the cache was placed.
>>

>>>-

> Subject field

Subject field