[GeoStL] Re: Train ride to Jeff City on Feb.21st

  • From: Matt Carlson <saryon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 07:45:57 -0800 (PST)

-
All,

Enterprise offers a weekend rate (Fri -> Monday) that is half the total cost
(so the van would be 112@xxx days with that deal, if it applies to the van).

They might work it out with you where it wouldn't have to be gotten on Friday,
but you'd likely still have to pay for Friday.

Might be worth looking into.