[GeoStL] Tour De Grant questions...

  • From: Michael Rogers <kingsrow1975@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 17:58:56 -0500

Hey all...

I have been thinking about attempting the Tour De Grant Wherigo (GC1BQ4V) at
some point in the near future. Those who have done it, can you give me your
impressions of it? Would it be possible for a very sometimes biker like myself
to finish it in time? After riding the eight miles, can I cache on the way back
or would I have to go after the final immediately? I ask because I have read
some logs say that it locked up on the way back. Any help would be great.

Sent from my iPad

from this
 list, click -----> http://www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->