[GeoStL] Re: Tomorrow Group Cache?

  • From: Brent & Amanda Deen <baja70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 19:26:11 -0600

Normally, I'd be all over that, but tomorrow is a birthday party for one of the mini-cachers. Hard to believe we've been doing this parenting thing for 8 years now!

Amanda

On Feb 14, 2004, at 19:05, Bridget Griffin wrote:

Was wondering if anyone was up to a last minute group cache?  After church tomorrow, Bear and I are going to do the Timber Combine cache before it get archived, and maybe any other Castlewood Park caches.....

Anyone up for it?  We are talking about 1pm.

Let me know.
Bridget