[GeoStL] Re: Times on Logs

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:35:38 -0500

I do like to see if someone was there just before me. I don't put the time
on the log because I don't wear a watch. I know the GPS has a clock, but as
soon as I sign the log I'm often in a hurry to get to the next cache.

I also like to see the names of people I know or stickers & stamps that
people use. I usually use a stamp with two paw prints (2_cats) as our sign.
It's fun to see the stamps others use.

Laura Million

2_cats