[GeoStL] Timber Combine

  • From: "Bridget Griffin" <bridget@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 09:09:28 -0600

We are for sure meeting at 1:00 om in Castlewood State Park.  See Dave's email
for coords, Myotis and for parking locations.  Looks like the parking lot past
the railroad bridge.

Amanda, we are bringing our little one, Brawny Cub, who is 10.  It would be
great if you'd join us.  It probably is a long walk, we'll just take it slow or
fast or depending on kid energy. :)

Marcos, I like your way of caching.  More stories to come.  ;)

Tim, is Pam coming?????? Would like to see her again.

Timothy, would like to meet you and Karyn.  Hopefully you can join up with us
today sometime.

See everyone soon.

Bridget