[GeoStL] Re: Tiger Day Status and GSAK schedule

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 07:54:01 -0500

-

  Rich, out of town caching trip????????Getting worried??????????  Bernie.

GC-RGS wrote: - Mike, It wasn't I who has Phil's number. I have no idea who
he is. I thought you or Bridget were going to contact him to get the
details.I'm leaving this AM and won't be back until probably Friday. Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>[1]
To:<geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[2] Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:34 PM Subject:
[GeoStL] Re: Tiger Day Status and GSAK schedule - I was going to post
something later tonight.. I CANNOT have the GSAK class at the office this
week. There is a conflict with the office and we will need to hold it at a
different place from now on.. I also could not attend as I have a scheduling
conflict with work. So, if we can move it before Wednesday, that would be
great. Otherwose, we would have to postpone it 2 weeks. Tiger Day, I would
like to see some people setup a booth and have it happen. We have been there
for 3 years and we were mentioned in their advertisement as one of the
spotlights. We could use 5 - 6 people, hide 2 or 3 caches and pass out some
literature. Last year, I went to the party store and bought toy airplanes
andaliens to fill a prize box. Dan spearheaded it last year. I think Rich
hasPhil's number who is the organizer. We will be out of town the next ten
days.... Anyhow.. I am off to bed... I am sick! Mike Tired of Spam?? Here's
your solution.. See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050[3] -----
OriginalMessage ----- From: "Dave Leggett" <d.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxx>[4] To:
<geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[5] Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:17 PM Subject:
[GeoStL] Tiger Day Status and GSAK schedule - I would like to now if there
isgoing to be a Tiger Day this year and if we are participating or not? Is
there going to be a GSAK class this week? Thanks in advance... Flatkatz
268.6.1/344 - Release Date: 5/19/2006

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   2 mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx