[GeoStL] Re: Tiger Day 2005

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 14:40:01 -0700 (PDT)

I will be there any way because of my tiger and besides I am the den leader for
the tigers of 664.

Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Thanks Ed!

Also, I got an email from someone earlier volunteering to help out. Can't
remember who but when I sent the response, it said my mail server was
blacklisted and it timed out. So whoever that was, hopefully they are on the
list, thanks for the offer but we have plenty. However, if you have a burning
desire to come out, then by all means do so. I don't want it to seem closed or
anything. I just feel we have sufficient staff now thanks to all those who
stepped up to help.

Mike