[GeoStL] Re: Thoughts or suggestions welcome......Was Re: Question for Brawny Bear

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:14:02 -0600

-
I would generally agree with Bernard except the about the assorted part.

Mostly we are not in any sort of order and just meander around aimlessly in no particular order at all. And then, with the Alzheimer s, we dont know who we are most of the time.... :-)

bill or bob maybe glenn

At 07:29 AM 1/26/2004, Bernhard G. Ver Hey wrote:

-
  Sara, I would think that getting a group cache going between now an
  saturday are close to zero. I would suggest putting out an email that
  you are looking for a ride. As far as not knowing anybody. I would not
  even think about that. You'll know a bunch of us in short time. We are
  a very friendly bunch of assorted characters.   Bernie

--
Bernhard G. Ver Hey
happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx