[GeoStL] This Sunday's picnic...mushrooms, anyone?

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:06:48 -0700 (PDT)

-
Hey all...
I just figured I'd throw the offer out there to anyone who doesn't or can't
forage for wild edibles. Right now, the chanterelle mushrooms are going pretty
good and I have been able to have good harvests of them. They are awfully tasty
to boot!

So here's the deal for anyone who's attending the picnic this Sunday: If anyone
would like to have some to eat, let me know how much (within reason) you'd like
and I'll try to pick them for you. I'll need to know no later than Friday
evening so I can have them picked and ready to bring to the picnic. Thanks!

-Michael

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->