[GeoStL] Re: The Next SLAGA Money Maker

  • From: "Tim and Pam" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 08:03:26 -0500

-
You forgot the SLAGA RV.

Tim

www.tueltzen.smugmug.com

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Bromley
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 6:43 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: The Next SLAGA Money Maker

-
I love it.  We could now have the SLAGA Bunker (to go along
with the SLAGA submarine and SLAGA aircraft carrier).  This
could be a place to escape to in case of national emergency.
 The SLAGA President and staff could ride out the crisis and
safely schedule Group Hunts and Lunches from the bunker.

Hmmmmm... Mariel, how much do we have in the bank?  I think
we might have to have more fundraisers to swing this...