[GeoStL] Re: "The Journal" GC484C... a Peoria 5/5... on Sept. 9th.

  • From: Steve Bromley <steve.bromley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 10:50:50 -0500

Definitely do late October or November.  Cool but not freezing cold.
Depending on when you do it, I might tag along to watch the fun since I've
already done it.   I'm planning on doing Mysterious Treasurer in that same
time frame.

*--Steve*

*It's not only the destination but the path you take and the friends you
make along the way*