[GeoStL] Re: "The Complete Guide to Geocaching" video

  • From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:13:39 -0500 (CDT)

-

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005, Jack Konecker wrote:

> http://www.geocachingvideo.com/
>
> I am thinking about buying this.  If anyone has already viewed it,
> let me know what you think.  Is it worth $16.95 ($19.60 with shipping)?

Save your money.  It's useless.  Pointless even.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@xxxxxxx
0xBD4A95BF

"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to
the public welfare, never be satisfied with merely printing news, always
be drastically independent, never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by
predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty."

Joseph Pulitzer
1907 Speech
Subject field