From: Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 12:22:05 PM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: The Best of Forms

Nancy,

It's not too late to nominate.  I'll email the form to you offlist.

We have been receiving nominations.  It's not as many as I'd hoped, but
anything is better than nothing.  Our hope is that the actual voting will be a
lot more active.

If anyone else hasn't nominated yet and would like to, please send the
nominations to slaga.awards@xxxxxxxxx . If you need a copy of the nomination
form, let me or Lobocs know.

Andrew

On 8/31/07, tnsl <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok .. where are these?  I thought they were on the SLAGA site.

Is it too late to submit something?

Are you getting submissions and responses?

Nancy

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Instant Messenger: yaw4god_emt
"I can't win anything.  In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the dictionary,
you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger