[GeoStL] Re: The Best of Forms

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 13:38:42 -0500

-
We've received around 15 nomination emails so far.  We do expect more people
to vote when the actual nominees are given.  Their options are limited only
to the nominated caches, not every cache in SLAGA territory.

We will also have handouts at the picnic of the nominees.  Voting will begin
that day, so members may vote at the picnic and return the form to any
member of Team S.A.G.E. at the picnic.  Voting will also be taken by email
from that day for a few weeks (dates were in the original email).

Andrew