[GeoStL] Re: Thank you Thank you

-
But Mike,
Don't most forums have the option of reading the forums without registering,
and only when you want to reply or post a new topic are you required to
register.

It seems the "membership" numbers would be inflated if everyone that was
browsing our site (forums anyway) had to register which automatically makes
him/her a SLAGA member. That was the problem with the old DB when everyone
registered to just become a free member and we had 6-800 registered
"members" when we really had may 200? active members.

from this
 list, click -----> http://www.freelists.org/list/geocaching